Admission application opening and closing
Start: 19 November, 2021
End: 7 January, 2022
English language proficiency test
Admission decision and scholarship offer
This is a PDF flyer to provide more information on RICA and the application process
This is the secure application link in order to apply for admission today!
- Please take time to carefully read this important information on eligibility for admission before completing the application.
- To start an application, please create an account with your email and password.
- Please have scanned copies in JPEG or PDF format of your National ID, A’level results (REB, Rwanda TVET Board), Equivalence certificate issued by NESA for those with foreign qualifications and any other relevant documents.
- To return to your application, please log in using the credentials you used while creating the account. If you forget your password, click on forgot password.
- In the application, all fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in. Click on Save to save your application, and on Next to proceed to the next step of the application. You may Save your application and log-in later to complete it.
- Click Submit only when you have completed your application and are ready to submit. Please note that you will not be able to edit your application after submission.
- You will receive an email notification after your application has been successfully submitted.
QUALITIES OF RICA STUDENTS
We seek applicants who aspire to create transformational change in agriculture. Applicants will be considered based on academic performance, demonstrated leadership qualities and a passion for an entrepreneurial career in the agriculture sector. Finalists are invited to an in-person interview day, including interactive group activities and an English proficiency exam.